Organized in conjunction with American secondary schools, these trips emphasize EFC’s mission to empower young people through education.
1. School must have a trip coordinator who will communicate with EFC staff
2. EFC will provide an itinerary, templates of required travel documents, all in-country accommodation, food and transportation, and coordinate with the school for added activities-including safari, NGO visits, shadowing Ugandan secondary students, and ropes course.
3. Students will be actively participating in infrastructure service projects including, but not limited to, installation of rainwater storage, building construction and maintenance, grounds repair-maintenance-clearing, as well as interaction with the students from Mother Teresa Primary through classwork and after school play.
4. In order to qualify for the Service trips, schools must have raised a minimum of $2000. for Educate for Change scholarships.
5. Cost and arrangement of airfare to and from Entebbe to be arranged by the school trip coordinator.
6. Per person cost for the trip varies depending on activities selected, length of stay, and number of participants. Approximate range is $1000-$2000 excluding airfare.
For more information please contact Laura Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org